Searching for photos Death Valley? On photoslasvegas.com you also can enjoy photos of Death Valley. Death Valley is a desert valley in Eastern California, in the northern Mojave Desert. It is one of the hottest places on Earth, along with deserts in the Middle East and the Sahara. Death Valley is the hottest, driest, and lowest National Park in the US.
Don’t let the bizarre name Death Valley, the extreme heat and draught scare you. Death Valley is special and really worth a visit. Make sure you have enough drinking water with and enough gas in your tank. Be careful and prepare yourself well!
Visit the next places of interest and make your own Death Valley pictures:
- Artists Palette => beautiful colored rocks thanks to the influence of magnesium and iron oxide.
- Bad water => with its 86 meters below sea level the lowest point in the USA.
- Dante’s View => breathtaking viewpoint over 5,000 ft (1,500 m) above Death Valley
- Devil’s Golf Course => a dried out lake with roars crystal distortions
- Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes => tawny dunes smoothly rise nearly 100 ft (30 m) from Mesquite Flat. Also a sunset & Sunrise spot
- Rhyolite => now a ghost city, but used to be the largest city in the area.
- Zabriskie Point => golden colored badlands and a spectacular spot for sunrise & sunset.
Distance Las Vegas to Death Valley
=> via US-95 N = distance 142 miles, travel time 2H10M
=> via NV-160 W = distance 123 miles, travel time 2H15H
You can drive to Death Valley yourself or you can take a tour. Take a day trip to Death Valley from Las Vegas. This park looks very different from Zion or Bryce Canyon.
If you want to know more about Death Valley, click here.
Pictures of Death Valley
Enjoy these photos of Death Valley. Do you have beautiful pictures of Death Valley and would you like to share them? Please contact me and I will gladly post your photos here.
Video Death Valley
Tours to Death Valley
Book online your tour to Death Valley. Don’t forget to send me you great images of Death Valley .
Enjoy this park and respect Safety & Park Rules.